My life now is a dream, a dream that I create and turn into reality through every decisions and actions that I make. Sometimes it's a happy dream, sometimes it's sad and lonely, sometimes it's scary and sometimes it's just nothing! Hopefully, I await that day when I will wake up and when all journeys will lead me to that perfect destination where there is no pain, no hunger, no poverty and no more tears...
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
My life
My life is a journey through a long and winding road. The road is sometimes smooth & comfortable but at other times it can be either rough, rocky, dusty or muddy. Sometimes I walk, sometimes I crawl, sometimes I run, sometimes I slide down and sometimes I swim. Someday I will fly too!
My life now is a dream, a dream that I create and turn into reality through every decisions and actions that I make. Sometimes it's a happy dream, sometimes it's sad and lonely, sometimes it's scary and sometimes it's just nothing! Hopefully, I await that day when I will wake up and when all journeys will lead me to that perfect destination where there is no pain, no hunger, no poverty and no more tears...
.
My life now is a dream, a dream that I create and turn into reality through every decisions and actions that I make. Sometimes it's a happy dream, sometimes it's sad and lonely, sometimes it's scary and sometimes it's just nothing! Hopefully, I await that day when I will wake up and when all journeys will lead me to that perfect destination where there is no pain, no hunger, no poverty and no more tears...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment