While reading through Exodus 10 today, my attention was grabbed by Moses words in v. 26 "... and even we do not know with what we must serve the Lord until we arrive there."
God tells us to GO... Serve and Worship Him! But sometimes He does not give us all the details. It can be frustrating sometimes when somebody tells us to do something or go somewhere but without explaining clearly the instructions, isn't it?
Now why would God do that? Why does He sometimes show us blurred pictures or unclear instructions?
Maybe that is just His way of teaching me how to trust Him moment by moment and step by step. Maybe if He tells me all the specific things I should do, I would no longer call upon Him and ask Him because I already know.
Or for someone with a short term memory loss, such information overload would be dissastrous! It's easy to forget but difficult to admit that I forgot to remember everything as instructed.
So, I'd better be just READY all the time, with whatever I have to serve and worship the Lord, wherever He may lead me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment