Saturday, December 24, 2005

Let it be...

I woke up today with my thoughts asking if what I was planning and desiring to do in the coming year really comes from God. The task seems so huge! Planning is easy for me to do, but putting it into action and reality would take a lot of effort and resources which I may not have.

Yet as I read the Bible, angel Gabriel's message to Virgin Mary: "For with God nothing will be impossible" (Luke 1:37) is telling me also that if the dreams and plans that I have really originated from God then it will not be impossible for Him to fulfill it through me.

Like Mary, I want to respond to His call with faith.

"Behold the maid-servant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word." (Luke 1:38)

2 comments:

daugan said...

Thanks Juicy Fruit Lover! I have just visited your blog. Interesting work you do there in the park. Keep enjoying it!

Linda S. Socha said...

Lovely Blog.! Thank you for sharing.
Linda