Found today the following info from a website on Pyatigorsk...
Our Pyatigorsk Online
Pyatigorsk = "Five Mountains Town"
- a town in the South of the Stavropol region in the middle of the Caucasian Mineral Waters area
Mountains and waters...
this is now a part of my interests as a result of my specialization in Integrated Watershed Development and Management during my 3 years studies at AIT.
My Bachelor is in Animal Science but now I am also concerned with mountains and waters.
Has God planned all of this all along those years? Ten years ago, I never planned to go to Pyatigorsk because of its mountains and waters. And five years ago, I never dreamed of studying about mountains, waters and watershed...
Now, it is becoming clearer to me that somehow my Maker and creator of this universe has arranged the events of my life so that where I go and what I do are in harmony - there is a reason and a purpose... it's a pleasure to discover!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment